The potential for insider threat exists in all organisations.
Whenever a user has access to privileged or sensitive data the potential for unauthorised data access or unauthorised data transfer exists.
The Key to minimising this threat is to implement a system to monitor and report on user behavior and activity.
This is particularly relevant to the Financial Services industry where insider attacks outweigh external attacks.
If you would like to ;
- Monitor when employees access sensitive data
- Get alerted when data is copied to a USB Drive
- Block employees when they violate compliance rules
- Get alerted when users install new software
- Monitor Social Media activity
- Get alerted when sensitive documents are printed
- Monitor when employees access suspicious on-line information
- and much more.....